Glacies Cushion Cut Ring - 925 Sterling Silver
The Glacies Cushion Cut Ring ✨We are OBSESSED. Cut from the highest quality Cubic Zirconia stone & featuring a paved double halo base, raising the stone to allow for effortless stacking whilst sitting on a paved 925 Sterling Silver band.
These rings have that WOW factor, dress them up with an eternity band stack for classy evenings out, or just to add some spice to your casual attire. Available in our ever-popular Champagne stone colour & the classic White stone. 🧡
- 100% 925 Sterling Silver
- Available in Champagne & White stone colour
- High-grade cushion-cut cubic zirconia stone
- Half paved setting, paved double halo base
- 10mm stone size
We use standard US sizing. Please visit
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm/cm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please visit http://www.ringsizes.co/ to measure your circumference (in mm/cm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure diameter against US sizing http://www.ringsizes.co/
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
- If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.
Standard International Shipping (5-12 Working Days) - £5.95
Standard International Shipping is FREE on all orders over £20
Express shipping (1-3 days) - £20-£28
FREE Express shipping upgrade on orders over £200
NOTE: Please allow 1-5 working days processing time and and extra 3 days shipping time during the promotional period of November & December. (From Black Friday weekend to end of December)
We aim to process all orders as fast as possible. Our average dispatch time is 1-3 working days (not including weekends). Some of our promotional offers are made to order, which can lead to slightly longer dispatch times.
Note: Some countries may take longer due to customs clearances and you should allow up to 28 days.
Under our Objekts Guarantee, we offer a 30-day returns policy if your items are damaged or you are not 100% happy with your products. Please see our FAQ's for more details
Check out our FAQ's page here.
Here at Objekts, we source quality metals and plating available. With that said, fashion jewellery (including plated, 926 Sterling Silver and expensive jewellery brands) can experience normal wear and tear like this over time. To extend the life of your jewellery, it's definitely best to give them occasional breaks and to keep them away from any moisture and chemicals.
Please follow these tips to maintain the quality and prevent early tarnish:
- Keep them in your OBJEKTS dust bag when not in use
- Avoid sweat
- Wipe with soft cloth
- Do not sleep in your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals (especially hand cream)
- Avoid bathing, showering or washing your hands with jewellery on
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewellery
- Apply a layer of polymer coating/clear nail varnish on the inside of your rings
How to avoid the Green Finger
IMPORTANT: Traces of copper will be found in Gold/Rose Gold plating as this contributes to the colouring of the metal. In some extreme cases of sensitive, highly acidic skin, you may experience some oxidisation (slight greening). The other main cause of oxidisation is chemicals found in hand creams. This is in fact a common trait in even the finest of jewellery, however if you wish to get more information on our plating and how to prevent any oxidisation, we advise you to read our Green Finger Guide to understand why a persons finger might turn green and how to prevent it.
If you are allergic or sensitive to metals or have had green tainting before then you are likely to experience the same reaction.
Those that are sensitive to metals should not purchase copper/brass based jewellery and instead opt for our Stainless Steel jewellery or Solid Gold jewellery (available for custom order).
Our 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery (all 925 Sterling Silver contains 92.5% sterling silver and 6.5% copper) which may be a better option for you if have had green tainting before.
We take no responsibility or liability for any reactions that may take place; It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all precautions are taken as we are unable to know each individual's allergies and sensitivities.
Alternatively, you contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help.