Adaya Pastel Stacking Ring
Is your ring size out of stock? PRE-ORDER IT HERE.
Dive into summer with our fresh new pastel baguette ring collection. This selection of crystal pastel baguette rings can be mixed, matched and stacked to fit any outfit and add a touch of sparkle and colour, whatever the occasion.
Made from Cubic Zirconia & glass stones, Handset in 18K Gold plating.
Stone size: 2*4mm, Ring size: 4mm surface width
Coloured and rainbow pastel stones are available in Gold. White stone is available in Platinum Plated, Gold and Rose Gold.
Also available in Gold and Rose Gold White Stone here.
(Also included in the ADAYA promotion!)
STACK & SAVE | Buy 1 get one FREE with Discount Code: ADAYA
How to claim:
1. Add 2 Adaya Rings to your cart. (You can add as many rings as you like, the discount will be applied to every second ring!)
2. At checkout, enter discount code: ADAYA and watch your basket price change!
3. Once completed, you'll receive a confirmation email, followed by your tracking information once the item has been shipped. We hope you like them as much as we do!
How to measure Ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits firmly on your finger, that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure
4. Use the table in the link below to measure your circumference (mm/cm) against US (We use US sizing)
Tip: Average ring size for women is 6-7
If in-between sizes, please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference.
Please choose the size closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
Each order comes with a complimentary velvet OBJEKTS dust bag. Subject to availability.
Is this a gift? Get the OBJEKTS Giftbox here.
We use standard US sizing. Please visit
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm/cm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please visit http://www.ringsizes.co/ to measure your circumference (in mm/cm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure diameter against US sizing http://www.ringsizes.co/
- Average ring size for women is US 6-7.
- Please measure your finger when they are warm as cold fingers will measure smaller.
- If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.
Standard International Shipping (5-12 Working Days - Please see Shipping Timetable) - £4.95
Standard International Shipping is FREE on all orders over £20
Express shipping (2-4 days) - £18
FREE Express shipping upgrade on orders over £200
Priority shipping (3-8 days) is available for some selected EU countries at checkout - From £6.95
Notice: Orders placed after 23rd January 02:00AM GMT will be processed on the 26th January due to our shipping agent’s holiday closure.
Express shipping will be unavailable from the 23rd January until the 1st February.
We aim to process all orders as fast as possible. Our average dispatch time is 1-3 working days (not including weekends). Some of our promotional offers are made to order, which can lead to slightly longer dispatch times.
Note: Some countries may take longer due to customs clearances and you should allow up to 28 days.
For an accurate shipping timetable for each country, please see the Shipping Timetable
Under our Objekts Guarantee, we offer a 30-day returns policy if your items are damaged or you are not 100% happy with your products. Please see our FAQ's for more details
Check out our FAQ's page here.
Here at Objekts, we source quality metals and use high quality plating. With that said, fashion jewellery (including plated, 925 Sterling Silver and expensive jewellery brands) can experience normal wear and tear like this over time. To extend the life of your jewellery, please give them occasional breaks and to keep them away from any moisture and creams.
Please follow these tips to maintain the quality and prevent early tarnish:
- Keep them in your OBJEKTS dust bag when not in use
- Avoid sweat
- Wipe with soft cloth
- Do not sleep in your jewellery
- Avoid chemicals (especially hand cream)
- Avoid bathing, showering or washing your hands with jewellery on
- Wait for hand/face cream to dry before putting on any jewellery
- Apply a layer of polymer coating/clear nail varnish on the inside of your rings
How to avoid the Green Finger
IMPORTANT: Traces of copper will be found in Gold/Rose Gold plating as this contributes to the colouring of the metal. In some extreme cases of sensitive, highly acidic skin, you may experience some oxidisation (slight greening). The other main cause of oxidisation is chemicals found in hand creams. This is in fact a common trait in even the finest of jewellery, however if you wish to get more information on our plating and how to prevent any oxidisation, we advise you to read our Green Finger Guide to understand why a persons finger might turn green and how to prevent it.
If you are allergic or sensitive to metals or have had green tainting before then you are likely to experience the same reaction.
Those that are sensitive to metals should not purchase copper/brass based jewellery and instead opt for our Stainless Steel jewellery or Solid Gold jewellery (available for custom order).
Our 925 Sterling Silver Jewellery (all 925 Sterling Silver contains 92.5% sterling silver and 6.5% copper) which may be a better option for you if have had green tainting before.
We take no responsibility or liability for any reactions that may take place; It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all precautions are taken as we are unable to know each individual's allergies and sensitivities.
Alternatively, you contact our support team and we’ll be happy to help.